Professorship in “Business Administration,
focusing on International Sustainability Management”
at the Department Münster School of Business
What to expect:
- You will teach in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes at
Münster School of Business, focusing especially on Sustainability
- You will develop practice-oriented and competency-based courses
in this area.
- You will be able to contribute your research expertise in an
- You will collaborate with various organisations in the field of
sustainability management; initiate and manage externally funded
projects; and supervise cooperative doctorates.
- You will also support the University’s internationalisation
strategy, e.g. by overseeing and developing cooperative activities
with partner universities abroad.
- Last but not least, you will help the School to implement a
- Your expertise is underpinned by a university degree and an
above-average doctorate / PhD in a relevant subject.
- You also have relevant professional experience in
sustainability management (e.g. green design, sustainable
procurement, eco-friendly production, product returns, sustainable
investment, sustainable brand management).
- You have international experience in the field of sustainable
economic activity and are able to deliver courses in both German
and English at a near-native level.
- Initial leadership experience completes your impressive
- University teaching skills and experience are desirable, as
well as an interest in interdisciplinary exchange.
We offer you:
- A permanent W2 professorship on civil servant conditions will
enable you to make a valuable contribution to teaching, research
and university management.
- You will be able to strike a healthy balance between work and
leisure / family life.
- We offer an extensive portfolio of didactic and professional
training opportunities, enabling you to continue gaining
- You can look forward to an exciting challenge as part of our
team; dedicated colleagues will assist you from the very
We look forward to receiving your application by
16.07.2021, online at: www.fh-muenster.de/professur
If you have any questions, please contact: Wolfgang Bursch
or +49 2551 9 62114).
Please refer to our website to find out more about the conditions
governing the appointment and other information about the
professorship. At FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, we
take a proactive stance against discrimination and inequality, and