Nigeria, once a country that was unable to make internet purchases or sell products online due to credit processing companies being scarce, now has a booming internet sales business. PayGate has helped pave the road for on line credit card processing in not only Nigeria, but other areas of Africa as well. PayGate started small over a decade ago and today is a leader in the industry and the choice for many business owners when it comes to credit card processing needs.
PayGate is considered by many to be the preferred credit card processing provider in Nigeria. They are noted for having top notch customer service and quality products. They hire only the best when it comes to IT workers and their systems are monitored around the clock so that businesses can feel confident in using them for their credit card processing provider.
PayGate Recognized by Leading Banks
In Nigeria and South Africa, PayGate leads the industry in on line credit card processing. The company, according to their website, has been accredited by all major South African Banks who recommend PayGate to their business customers.
PayGate Offers A Variety Of Services
PayGate offers customers a variety of services and according to their company website they offer the following products:
- PayPoint – merchants can put through card payments or pay suppliers on the internet. This is a password protected ‘back office’ facility. It is ideal for call center use.
- PayBatch – merchants can process multiple card payments in batches.
- PayWeb – clients can sell products and services from their website.
- PaySubs – recurring payments like subscriptions can be automatically programmed for processing.
- PayBill – you can send out and get your invoices to customers paid by them with the simple click of a button.
- XML-service– for technically literate clients who demand total control, this facility allows your development team to customize your interface to PayGate in any way you prefer.
Additional Features of PayGate
In addition to the basic service features, PayGate also offers customers the following when it comes to their products and services:
· Fast transaction speeds.
· Easy integration into your current billing system.
· Quick to set up and get running for your business.
· Payment from customers is simple and customers have multiple payment options.
· An on-line data base that is secure and accessible for your business 24/7. This allows you to easily access client payments.
· Multiple user functions. You can allow multiple employees access to your account. Additionally, you can restrict areas that you do not want them to have access to.