The Multifamily division of Freddie Mac is searching for a Business Resiliency Testing Senior. The hired candidate will work in support of the Governance and Business Services group. The Governance andBusiness Servicesteam provides a broad range of services to Multifamily, includingAssurance & Monitoring, Business & Enterprise Governance, Financial Crimes Governance and Management Reporting.
In this role, the Business Resiliency Testing Senior will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day resiliency planning and execution of testing activities. This position will design, develop and facilitate business resiliency tests for the Multifamily division. It will also assist in the development and maintenance of business continuity plans, business impact analysis (BIA) documentation, crisis communication plans, business resiliency testing documentation and management reporting.
- Our team is responsible for evaluating the Division’s ability to minimize the impact of business disruptions through the effective planning of resiliency strategies.
- The team is focused on Resiliency Testing, Continuity Planning, Strategy and Governance, and Crisis Management
- As a team we protect the division’s assets from significant business disruptions by building effective partnerships, optimizing operational resiliency and enforcing sound risk management practices.
- Ensure the identification, documentation and analysis of operational business resiliency risks through business resilience testing
- Engage key partners within the Multifamily lines of business to plan /develop business resiliency tests and improve operational resiliency throughout the division
- Further develop and improve the business resiliency risk profile within a high-performance culture for the Freddie Mac Multifamily division
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field or equivalent work experience in Business Resiliency, Crisis or Emergency Management
- 5-7 years related experience
- Familiar with Business Continuity Planning, Testing or Risk Management concepts
- ABCP or CBCP certification (Preferred)
- Effective project management and presentation skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
Keys to Success in this Role:
- High level of energy, creativity, flexibility and dedication to their job function. Expressing willingness to focus and commit to learning Multifamily business processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of leadership
- Effective project and time management and presentation skills
- Work effectively across multiple teams, channels, and reporting lines with a high level of energy, creativity, flexibility and dedication
- Focus and contribute to finding the best solution for the business
- Ability to utilize data to help advise strategy and direction
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.